I have a question. When I use MapSource I have chosen to display Lat/Long as:

Grid:  Lat/Lon hddd.dddd°
Datum:  WGS 84

The names of the downloads on the Free Routable Maps for Garmin Brand GPS devices page expresses Longitude differently, a typical file name is like:

500MB-lon_-76.27_to_160.97.2015-05-19.gmapsupp.kml

What is the name of the Grid system you are using? I can't seem to find it if it is one of the choices in the MapSource Edit > Preferences > Position menu.

If I had MapSource set to display the same it would track with the file names andit would let me better understand the area the maps cover.

I don't understand this Talk-us thing, and can't find a page that explains it to me. My apologies if this is the wrong way to ask this question.

Jack