Agreed. The 7-Eleven shop this user added (twice - once as a node,
once as a way) does not appear on the store locator on 7-eleven.com.
While it wouldn't be entirely out of the question that OSM had a newer
location than the chain's own store locator, the edits do seem very
much the same as those from the previous two accounts that were banned
so I'm pretty convinced it is the same person. Looks like Andy just
blocked him again. I'll do a quick revert of the changesets.

Toby