I met with local wikpedians today and was impressed with the local events they
hold around specific topics. For example they are having a women in
architecture event tomorrow in like 7-10 places simultaneously. They were
excited to coordinate something with OSM U.S. I think this is a really powerful
topic especially considering the diverse audience it touched and was just
representative of one of the many angles on how they approach the value of
community and contribution. It might be good for us to follow up for more
regional penetration. And I hope to attend some of the NYC all day event.