Mike Dupont writes:
How about single sign on, we dont need multiple accounts for all these web resources.

I thought of this, but didn't mention it, as we have something similar going on with both OSM wiki accounts and OSM edit accounts. The reason is that the rights/attributions are different (wiki post rights/attributions differ from the ODBL which guides OSM edit rights/attributions). While some harmonization of logins/signons is a good idea, we should do so where we can, but let's recognize that in some circumstances, we can't.

SteveA
California