The first example you provided is located in Stillwater County, Montana.
Stillwater has gis data available, but unfortunately for me requires
Microsoft Silverlight browser plugin which I am not able to run. I would
check the county gis database for more information. The website is
http://www.stillwater.mt.gov/GIS/default.asp

There is even someone you could contact. I find most county gis departments
usually more than willing to help, especially if you ask nice. Even in
counties without free data, they might be able to provide you with the name
of the runway.

Have you contacted the user? While it looks like a runway, I'm not certain
that it is. Although, not sure what else it could be.

FWIW - I used to live in Montana and am familiar with parts of the state.

Clifford

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:32 AM, Wolfgang Zenker <wolfg...@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have recently come across a few runways in Montana that I could not
> find any information about except the imagery. I tried to search for
> these airfields on the FAA website, but without success (maybe I did
> it wrong).
> Any idea where to find out more?
>
> Two examples would be here:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/45.4301/-109.8209&layers=N