Ian is right that not all private airports are recognized by the FAA. The two examples you gave appear to be examples of that.

The second example *is* shown on FAA's VFR Sectional Chart (that pilots use to navigate in visual conditions) as an "unverified" airport (circled U) but with no additional info:

https://skyvector.com/?ll=45.524630359,-109.5904083&chart=301&zoom=3

As far as I know, FAA's "Airport/Facility Directory" is the official list of airports in the United States, and it has a lot of useful information. Of course, that doesn't help in this case since these airports are not in it.

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/dafd/search/

- Lars