Hi everyone,

Another round of updates on LABuildings import.
Last week we've imported ~1.1M buildings in LA City. Over 100
usernames participated.
We are close to finishing Phase 1 (LA City) and will continue data QA
and cleanup if needed.

We've posted OSM diaries on the process:
- On tools we built: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/manings/diary/38969
- On the data: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/manings/diary/39081

As always comments, from the community is appreciated.
- Github - https://github.com/osmlab/labuildings/issues/
- Chat - https://gitter.im/osmlab/labuildings
- Wiki -
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Los_angeles,_California/Buildings_Import