Hi!

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 02:19:25PM -0400, Kevin Kenny wrote:
> How current is the information behind your map? I've been tidying some
> multipolygons locally, and they seem to be rendering only on the left side.
> I don't think I've actually broken anything. If it might be more than a
> couple of weeks old, then I can explain that it's simply rendering old, bad
> data.

The map data is updated continuously from minutely diffs, but the map
tiles weren't expired automatically, so you might well have been seeing
old data. I have added a daily expiry now.

The overlay with the red multipolygon outlines is updated and the tiles
expired daily.

If you still see discrepancies, check the OSM Inspector
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=areas . If it reports any problems,
fix those. Then, if there are still problems, email me or open an issue
at https://github.com/osmlab/fixing-polygons-in-osm/issues with specific
information about the OSM objects that are rendered incorrectly.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688