From: m...@rtijn.org <m...@rtijn.org>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 4:37:09 PM
To: Paul Johnson
Cc: Horea Meleg; talk-US@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] Best practice in Lane Editing 2

For the ‘dashed line’ center turn lanes: what you do makes sense to me too. I
have used center_turn_lane=yes in the past, but that is not documented and I
wouldn’t encourage it. This way it fits nicely into the lanes schema.

The turn lanes plugin seems to support this nicely:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wmp5h2cn931pic/Screenshot%202017-06-19%2014.33.40.jpg?dl=0
 — even though the center lane is rarely marked with left turn arrows, as
suggested by the turn lane style.

Martijn

On Jun 19, 2017, at 5:20 AM, Paul Johnson