Am 30.06.2017 um 22:59 schrieb Ian Dees:
> First of all, that's Mapbox's data team that made the changes since
> the SEO editor added junk, not Telenav,

Sorry, but making about a dozen edits on a road (including changing the
tagging) -without- raising an eyebrow about its tagging is not better
than spamming on purpose (in the end they jkust want to improve their
life too, why not give them some slack).

But you obviously believe that mindless mechanical editing is a good
thing ... more power to you is the only thing I can say to that.

Simon