Am 01.07.2017 um 03:54 schrieb Clifford Snow:
> Simon,
> Thanks for looking at them. Fortunately there wasn't too many to fix
> mannually. Some of vandalism goes back 2 or 3 years if I recall
> correctly. I did check Canada thinking that they might have hit them
> as well, but other than some strange addresses on ways, it was clean.
>
> Ian Dees did fixed the remaining of the problems.
>
> I plan to look at the original changesets to see if there is any clue
> which company was behind it. Do you know if I gave the systems admin
> people a list of user if they could check the email used to create the
> account belongs to one company?

I've already touched on this with the sys admins and saved refs to the
ones that I fixed. However it is unlikely that we will do any thing with
the information as the accounts are extremely unlikely to be reused, and
on the other hand, given that we have a known US based SEO company that
has created (literally) 1000s of such accounts (but with slightly less
spammy edits), and "we" haven't taken any action, why should we in this
case?

Simon