Hello all,

I am in the process of putting in place a local OSM server.

Last Thursday September 21st I populated my PostGIS database using the
following command:

osm2pgsql --create --slim --flat-nodes /data/osm/pgload/flat_nodes.bin \
         -C 27000 --number-processes 8 --hstore \
         --style /data/osm/openstreetmap-carto-3.2.0/openstreetmap-carto.style \
         --multi-geometry /data/osm/new_planet-latest.osm.pbf

Once done I verified the slippymap and I can see correctly all the Canadian/US
Great Lakes.

So I applied the daily updates on the data using osmosis (daily diff).   Once
completed, everything looks good EXCEPT that there is no more water on Great
Lakes except Lac Érié and Ontario for ALL ZOOM LEVELS. Superior, Michigan and
Huron Lakes just disappeared!

For the update process, I am using /usr/bin/openstreetmap-tiles-update-expire
with the followng options for osm2pgsql command:
               OSM2PGSQL_OPTIONS="--number-processes 8 --hstore -C 27000
--style /data/osm/openstreetmap-carto-3.2.0/openstreetmap-carto.style
--multi-geometry"

I am using mapnik with openstreetmap-carto stylesheets.

I am really stuck and need help as I tried it 3 times, always with the result
of Lakes disappearing for all zoom levels... :(

Any ideas???

Thanks in advanced for your very appreciated help....

Michel

--
Michel Pilon
Conseiller technique / Technical Advisor