On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:06 PM, Martijn van Exel <m...@rtijn.org> wrote:

>> I'd also suggest that leaving tiger:reviewed at no is appropriate if you
>> haven't been able to travel the road/track in question and determine whether
>> it is really an unclassified road or a track, so it remains flagged for
>> further review if someone has the time and proximity to do so.
>>

> Agreed on that point. Leaving reviewed=no in place seems like a sensible
> approach to avoid the suggestion of higher data accuracy.

We're unanimous on that part. If you want to try to trace the road, or
change it from 'residential' to 'unclassified' or 'track, I don't mind. But
as I said, in the rural areas around here, it's really impossible to tidy
things up without surveying in person, so the handful of mappers
still need some sort of support for the "things to do" list.