Andy - I've gotten a small server up with just road names, but lacking
other attributes like surface and speed. I'd like to take you up on your
offer with help, with help on styling. Can I steal your road styles? BTW -
I can't see the difference between a plain residential and a unpaved
residential. Unclassified stands right out, but not residential.

Clifford

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Andy Townsend <ajt1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19/02/2018 15:24, Dave Mansfield wrote:
>
>> I agree. To me having paved and unpaved show on the osm.org default
>> render would be the biggest improvement to OSM I can think of.
>>

> If anyone wants any help setting up a server to experiment with options
> for rendering "unpaved" let me know.  I've done similar things - surface is
> a factor in rendering of the style at https://map.atownsend.org.uk/m
> aps/map/map.html#zoom=16&lat=-24.99447&lon=135.03725 for example.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us