I wonder what to do with some of the routes.  For example, additional
tracks were added in the Tucson area. If we add a route, say, us 60 then an
east and west relation is created along with a master route. Do we do the
same with rail routes or are all the rails thrown into the same relation?

Regards,
Greg

On Mar 25, 2018 7:30 PM, "OSM Volunteer stevea" <stevea...@softworkers.com>