Hi All,

We've extended the call for participation and scholarships until July 14th
for SOTM-US.

http://2018.stateofthemap.us/

State of the Map US is an annual gathering of volunteers, mappers,
organizations and businesses who collaborate and work with OpenStreetMap.
This year we are getting together in Detroit on October 5th until the 7th.

Scholarships are intended for anyone who might not otherwise be able to
attend. So if you are thinking "wow, I'd love to go to SOTM-US, but I don't
see how I can afford it!" Then apply for a scholarship. You probably also
have something you want to share with the OSM-US community, so submit a
talk too!

If you have any questions or just want some help formulating a talk
proposal feel free to reach out directly to me.

Thanks!

-Kate