On 3/1/2019 12:49 PM, Clifford Snow wrote:

One caution - when doing a building/address import a few years ago, we discovered errors in the counties address database. They had different street names from address street names. The street names matched the street signs but the addresses had a different street name. These were reported to the county

Did you find that the addresses tended to be more correct in your case? In the few cases I cross checked against a business mailing address, the address seemed to be correct.