The compartments likely aren't the right data for a general purpose
map; I'm not entirely sure, but they seem to be the basic management
unit for state forest land, so when they consider a cut or whatever
they consider it for that area. For OSM, the right things is probably
to have individual objects for each state forest, game area, park,
etc.

Complicating things, the state seems to have moved away from saying
much about the top level state forests. But I think they are probably
still the right thing for a general purpose map.

Max