I totally agree with this! As I've stated before, I've long thought that
most US highways should be tagged as trunk roads. Heck, someone recently
tagged US 101 in Washington as trunk but I have no interest in changing it
back because I agree with the way it's tagged. That would be more in line
with the definition of a trunk road as started on the wiki. And I totally
support the use of the expressway tag.

-Evin