Kerry - the new cycle path has been added. See

Do you know if it is paved or what kind of surface? Is it supposed to
connect to the ECG, the East Coast Greenway route? From Strava it doesn't
appear to?

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 4:41 PM Kerry Irons <irons54vor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Clifford.  I will explore ways Adventure Cycling might recruit
> mappers.

Let us know if we could help with your website by providing instructions on
how to update OSM.

As a side note, Tesla drivers discovered that the cars use OSM basemaps.
They have been updating parking lots so drivers can "summons" their
vehicles. When it was discovered we had a big increase in new mappers.

Best,
Clifford

 --

@osm_washington