From: Sam Ley <sam....@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 12:25 AM
To: Kerry Irons <irons54vor...@gmail.com>
Cc: talk-us <talk-us@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-us] FW: US Bicycle Route 1 through Daytona Beach

Hi Kerry,

That is a bit of an odd trail spur to be included in the greenway, since it
just dodges off of Beach St, and then right back on, but maybe passing by the
park gives some opportunity for restrooms that would ordinarily be missed. I've
added it, and connected it to the ECG relation so it should start showing up on
OSM driven maps soon.

-Sam

Clifford,

Paved.  The city wants the ECGW and USBR 1 to be co-designated, and the ECGW
map (https://map.greenway.org
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmap.greenway.org> ) shows this
bike path as being on the ECGW.

Kerry