I asked the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe, near Sequim, WA for updated
boundaries. The state boundaries did not match what was on the tribes
website. They provided me with an update - the same one they just sent the
Census Bureau. With the 2020 census my guess is that TIGER might have some
good boundaries. (I didn't ask, but found it interesting that Census came
directly to the tribe instead of BIA.)

Jamestown S'Klallam brings up the question of rendering off reservation
trust lands. I asked Jamestown, they recommended rendering it differently.
For those not on Slack, I asked the same question there - should we create
a rendering for off reservation trust lands? This tribe is a good example
of why we might want to. They have substantially more off reservation lands
than reservation lands. The tribe closest to me (Swinomish) has one small
lot of off reservation land, but a large reservation. They could probably
care less. (The lot is located in downtown La Conner - a small tourist town
nearby. It's not in OSM. )

I'd like others opinion of rendering. Washington maybe totally different
than the rest of the country.

Happy New Years All,
Clifford

--