I think the same rule about MD oversight applies where I live, but I have
never seen an MD at a clinic. PAs and RNs are more than enough for me. I
don't need credentials as long as there is competence =)

For sure, we have those clusters of health services, although I've always
seen that as a separate type of thing; an expression of location efficiency
rather than a type of service. Clinics are more of a middle ground between
a traditional practice and an emergency room. I've gone to them for a
fever, a broken hand, an injured mother, and a few other reasons. My
impression is that they are also more accessible for low-income or other
marginalized members of the community, so I think they play an important
role (which makes them worthy of being properly mapped).

--
Brian