Hello

  Wiki says to introduce myself to this list, so I will.
  My name is Tomas. I'm alcoho... tpfu... I came from Lithuania to
South Africa for a year or two. I will be living in Johannesburg.
  I was tracking, mapping, routing, fixing Lithuania map and I'm going
to do the same in RSA (I've already done some minor mapping last year
near Knysna). My OSM username is just TomasStraupis.

  I went through South African mapping standards, progress pages etc.
but I'm still missing some information:
  1. Is anybody creating Garmin img files for RSA regularily
(daily-weekly)? I was doing that for Lithuania, but my internet
connection here is far from that I had (because of accommodation
issues I'm restricted to 3G) and South Africa has "slightly" more data
:)
  2. Is there any QA server with South African data (something like
keepright.ipax.at for Europe)?
  3. Is there something specific I should know about mapping in South Africa?

  Thank you!

--
Tomas Straupis