This one is quite interesting:
http://maps.google.com/?ll=-25.75770,28.32044&z=19
They went only 50m into this closed off suburb and then stopped. Not
sure how because those guards are quite strict.

Note that if you go into full screen, then there is no TeleAtlas
copyright notice. Does that mean the vector overlay belongs to Google
? Is it then the beginning of a complete routable (digital) map of
South Africa by Google ?

Regards,
Nic