Glen

Thanks for the input. In the TMNP only Cape Nature or someone with
permission from them can take a vehicle onto the jeep tracks. Hence my
motorcar=no suggestion. The "roads" are gravel tracks in the forest
and fynbos, so I think that fits pretty well with the
forest/agricultural idea of a track.  Quite a number of the jeep
tracks are presently tagged access=private, but to my mind this is
public land that can only be accessed by vehicles with permission.

Sorry about the confusion caused by the capitals, but my email client
insists on automatically capitalising the start of a sentence. Just to
confuse things further, a main path in TMNP is called the Contour
Path. So my suggestion was to name paths and tracks that do in fact
have official names. Also Skeleton George, Nursery Ravine, etc.

--
Sent from my mobile device