That looks very useful. I have not investigated this in any detail but it
seems the main problem would be to obtain the cadastre data to spatially
reference the address details. If were able to get that we would suddenly
surpasse a lot of countries in completeness and detail of the map. Having
official unique id fields would make this a valuable resource in the future
especially as bandwidth gets cheaper and more accessible to the broader
community.

Regards

Gerhardus Geldenhuis