Hi,

The last time I drove past there was in May, but I can't remember any
roadworks of the scale depicted in OSM. I don't think that road exists
because it would've made a big
difference in traffic flow in the area. It might be a "planned" road, but
no construction activity yet as far as I know.

Francois