On 7/17/2006, 10:23:26 PM EDT, Vanja wrote:

> if I ever have a
> kid I'll do my best to make sure that it goes to a public school for reason
> stated above.

And, if you have said kid, check the blood alcohol level before birth to
make sure it's already above 2.5. We can't have your offspring starting
it's existence out with no tolerance for alcohol, now can we?

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>