Well, given that it was on my friends page, it was public info, so you can't use that argument unfortunately.
----- Original Message -----
From: TJ Olsen
To: talk2
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List do we have a carbon copy of parts of every internet station in the world

if there was an up sstaff list you would've seen it
so umm yes, when the staff list comes b ack up i'm sure everyone will get up to date information about my standing. Ray is of course correct, as this is _tbrnstaff_ business, and theres a quite nice staff list set up for just such discussions. May i advise consulting people for complete details on things especially on as-not-yet launched projects before running to public  lists? It'd certianly help relationships that, to an outsider, certainly look very strained

tj