Yes, hi .How are you? I would just like to say the following as it relates to
this post:
Log! In fact, loggy log!

Thank you for your continued existence:
Also, thank you for allowing me to waste some space in your inbox with a log.

On 8/16/2006, 7:50:24 PM EST, Vanja wrote:

> Domain Names Without Thought?
> All of these are legitimate companies, dealing in regular products and
> services.
> But they didn't quite 'Do the math' when it came time to choose their domain
> names:

> 1. A site called 'Who Represents' where you can find the name of the agent
> that represents a celebrity. Their domain name is
> http://www.WhoRepresents.com

> 2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice
> and views at
> http://www.ExpertsExchange.com

> .

> 3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
> http://www.PenIsland.net

> .

> 4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
> http://www.TherapistFinder.com

> .

> 5. Then of course, there's the Italian Power Generator company at
> http://www.PowerGenItalia.com

> .

> 6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South
> Wales:
> http://www.MoleStationNursery.com

> .

> 7. If you're looking for computer software, there's always
> http://www.IPAnywhere.com

> .

> 8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
> http://www.CummingFirst.com

> .

> 9. Then, of course, there's these art designers, and their wacky website:
> http://www.SpeedOfArt.com

> .

> 10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
> http://www.GoTahoe.com

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>