me thinkith I shall stick with my 5.35.
The only problem I'm having is that waves arn't shown as a valid type in the open files dialog. Don't know how to fix, but it'd be nice to have that work again, especially for the show

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:42 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List winamp5.5

Hi all.
Winamp 5.5 is out.
New installers and such.
Optional toolbars as well as other things.
a bad thing is that when you play mod files and xm files well at least on my system the system will crash when you exit.
I resolved this by using the bass module plugin emulator.
But winamp has upgraded its engines and crashes if I try to use that plugin.
So I can't use it, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Luckily though all the other plugins work fine.
and there is all these new things.
Unless you care to there are optional things like winamp toolbar and winamp remote.
I'm of 2 minds to install these extra things.
I don't care for the toolbar, and I don't know what remote is.ANd its all 6 extra mb to get, later.