On 10/11/2007, 9:42:05 PM EDT, shaun runs into the room, throws a mirror at the
nearest wall, and says:

> I don't care for the toolbar, and I don't know what remote is.ANd its
> all 6 extra mb to get, later.

Oh, that's cool. The installer, with all the new stuff included, is
bigger than my working directory, which includes all the plugins I use
on a regular basis, and some that I don't. Very efficient of them over
there at AOL...

BTW, for anyone who cares, my entire Winamp directory is a mere 4.1 MB,
and it does everything I need.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Friday, October
12, 2007 at 12:53 AM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.