w double o f...
You know, it took me a long time to put together that the were basically saying woof!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List weather bad times

On 5/7/2008, 12:34:31 AM EDT, Mary Ann wrote:

Thanks. Glad it isn't just me. Though Patrick's seems to be the neatest
incident of Weather oddness though.

Yep, mmy Miranda plugin is portraying that PDQ bach track just great, ya know.
Those of you who have looked out of your windows this morning have
probably been surprised to see that there is no weather today. This
unusual condition is due to a surprise wildcat strike by members of the
Weather Bureau Employees Union, local 30.2 and falling, and is expected
to continue through tomorrow night the possibility of clearing up by Friday.
Some members, however, have said that they intend to cross the
picket line. So, our forecast for today and tomorrow is for scattered
weather over the greater Greensboro area.-- --

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 at 8:02 AM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.