On 5/7/2008, 9:08:01 AM EDT, Derek muttered:

> w double o f...
> You know, it took me a long time to put together that the were basically
> saying woof!

I figured that out real quick when I first heard it, and went "log", as
it were.
Now, this is boring. w double-o f is stationed in Dothan, Alabama, on 560 AM
(sports) and 99.7 FM (adult contemporary).
The only cool thing to come out of this is that both stations are owned
by "Woof, Inc." What a neat name for a potentially boring thingy. Highly
credible, and everything!

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(336)698-4417
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva

This message originally sent in reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Wednesday, May
07, 2008 at 9:10 AM EST.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.