OK, so it's taken a rather long time, but the bat finally pissed me off. Due to my refusal to use outlook (anything, express or otherwise), I am now using Thunderbird. It doesn't work so well with my older version of jaws, though this can probably be fixed with some window re-classing. I don't know. Makes editing a slightly painful experience.

For any of you on-list using Thunderbird, I am attempting to re-configure the layout so that, in the list of messages, it displays from, to, subject, like I've had it in previous mail clients, rather than the default of subject, from, to, which I personally find annoying. This edit box is weird.
Goodbye.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.