Yep. I am using m.facebook through Firefox3, and updating my status through Twitter via twittd on aim, and the Twitter facebook app, or through SMS. I don't mind the new facebook layout as much as some, although the lack of headers is really annoying.

--
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI

Doug Langley wrote:
> So, I'm going to ask the same question that many have asked around the net; anyone manage to get the old facebook back? I havent bothered since I sort of like the new one. The profile page is a bit nasty and deleting apps is a huge pain but doable, but as for the news feed I like that its more chronological, and that you can comment on stuff now. the comment system has been needed for a long time. if you want something that's easier and quicker, you can go to m.facebook.com in firefox, but you wont be able to access alot of the apps from that page.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.