On 12/04/18 03:58 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
| From: Michael Galea via talk <talk@gtalug.org>

| The course he is taken is in game design and it is mixed Windows/Linux, so
| what he actually uses the Linux for will be mandated by the school.
| On 04/11/18 22:27, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
That changes things a lot.  The schools guidance should provide
baseline requirements.

I'm impressed that the school even considers Linux relevant.  I wonder
why.

At World Gaming, I was doing C++ Steam mods on Linux and Windows Studio: both were core for steam in those days. Somewhat less so now, as their own Linux machine and distribution was a worst-seller (;-))

--dave

dav...@spamcop.net           |                      -- Mark Twain