Thanks, all. Yes, there has to be a DNS, but there's a chance that

   1. we haven't been told what it is;
   2. our connection/hardware hasn't been authorized to connect to it or
   know what it is
   (yes, it's that kind of place)

There is no other internet connection. We've been given a host name, not an
internal IP address to connect to. We're also hearing that we're the first
folks connecting via this ultra-locked down LTE network for IOT devices, so
maybe they forgot to provision some services

http://scruss.com/blog/ - 73 de VA3PID