Hi, so did you undertake the steps in this email? Changing the password? Did
this help? Please advise.thanks.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 6 Mar 2015, at 8:26 pm, RajTribhuwan via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

Hello guys,
I don't have the patience right now to venture in to the google/gmail jungle
to figure this one out, so seeking your knowledge/help.

When I try to import gmail messages through a mail client such as outlook or
window mail, it gives an error message, whether imap or pop. and when I look
at the account through the web/internet, I see a mail from google saying
something like this:

Subject: Google Account: sign-in attempt blocked

   Hi Sonny,

We recently blocked a sign-in attempt to your Google Account r...@gmail.com.
Sign in attempt details
Date & Time: Saturday, February 28, 10:05 AM EST
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
If this wasn't you
Please review your Account Activity page at
https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity to see if anything
looks suspicious. Whoever tried to sign in to your account knows your
password; we recommend that you change it right away.
If this was you
You can switch to an app made by Google such as Gmail to access your account
(recommended) or change your settings at
https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps so that your account
is no longer protected by modern security standards.

To learn more, see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255.

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts team

   This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the
Google Accounts Help Center.

   If lio...@gmail.com isn't your Google Account, click here to
disconnect your email address from this account.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.
C 2015 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA