Please keep in mind that this kind of email does not mean that there is an
intrusion.  Sometimes when one sets up a
new device to get mail from GMAIL this gets triggered, particularly if one is
in a different location.  Sometimes
you simply have to log into GMail using the web and follow some instructions
that verifies that the activity is all
right.  For example, I got this message when I set up my cellphone to receive a
GMail account.  If you have not set
up any new devices or computers to receive mail from the particular GMail
account, then it is probably a very good
idea to change your password because someone might be messing with the account.
 However, if you just tried setting
up another computer or other device to get mail from the affected account, then
you probably don't need to change
the password, just log into GMail on the web.  Also, the location given isn't
necessarily going to be where you are
but may relate to an IP address.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson