From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 12:59 PM
To: Sky Mundell
Cc: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: antivirus programs

Hi, well I'm very sorry to hear that! But it hasn't happened to me yet! Who
knows, it will.we never know what's gonna happen!.
Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 8 Mar 2015, at 3:56 am, Sky Mundell <s...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Hello Brendon. I have had to switch from Microsoft to bit defender, and or
malware bytes as my internet explorer got hacked the other day. And the
hackers shut off my security esentials so no scan would fix it.

List archives can be found at