Thanks for this. I don't need it for business. I do find the Thunderbird bug really annoying when you use the tb enhance app app and compose a message you can't use the keyboard short cuts to see who the message is going to subject etc. I really hope this fixed soon. I really don't want to learn a new email client.

On 3/11/2015 9:48 AM, Steve Clower via Talk wrote:
Hello Barbara,

You can find the webinar recordings which discuss Office 2013 and quite
a number of other topics at
http://www.gwmicro.com/Training/Webinar_Training/.

Regards,
Steve

On 3/11/2015 9:36 AM, Barbara Sheinbein via Talk wrote:
I  am also planning to change to Outlook 2013 very soon.  I have been
looking around for podcasts, but so far I did not find them.  Can you direct
me?  I am also getting the entire office for 2013 so anything on all of this
would be appreciated.

Barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+batterseye=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Yusuf Osman via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 4:10 AM
To: Dennis; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: outlook 2013 any issues?

There's a couple of good podcasts on using Windoe Eyes with Outlook2013 and
also a Knowledge Base article on setting Outlook up.
Yusuf

I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd
be very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: