Barbara,
Try navigating the webinar archive page by heading. Just press H while in
browse mode.  There is a heading for each webinar.  Make sure you listen to the
heading text in its entirety before moving to the next one as Outlook 2013
might not be at the beginning of the webinar title. Once you find the heading
of interest, move down by line or link to find the resources available for the
webinar.
Regards,
Marc Solomon
Ai Squared
GW Micro is now part of the Ai Squared family!

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com