you only have to reload w e not reboot the computer.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:29 AM
To: Stephen Clark ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: More information on Window-eyes sluggishness

When that would happen to me, I would have to reboot.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Stephen Clark via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 1:07 PM
To: Scott ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

I had almost the same experience where I could not interrupt speech with
the control key (or any other key for that matter). In my case, it only
happened for me in Thunderbird which it got so bad it made TB unusable.

The only way I fixed it was having to re-install Window-eyes. Not fun,
but it solved the issue and made everything run extremely faster and
resolved my problems interrupting speech.