From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+jgrimsby=roadrunner....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Ivan Cribb via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:50 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Microsoft Defender?

I understand that MS has a free multi-antivirus program called Microsoft
Defender which is updated automatically. Do people think it is effective and
accessible?

I am presently subscribed to Vipre internet protection. I have certainly not
been in fected since using it but it is not free and I don't find it all
that accessible.

I won't renew my subscription if Microsoft has a free alternative.What do
people think?

Ivan Cribb

List archives can be found at