To get back to your iTunes library from the iTunes store, you need to make sure that your My Music library radio button is checkked. Just tab to the My Music radio button after typing F6 and you should be back to your iTunes library.

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message----- From: Darren Tomblin via Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2015 1:05 PM
To: brendoncdono...@icloud.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: itunes question

I tried f6 but it didn't take me back to my library it just kept cycling
around the store screens

On 4/3/2015 11:22 PM, brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk wrote:
Hi, my apologies! Yes. F6! Thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue

On 4 Apr 2015, at 3:27 am, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:

You actually said X6 not F6.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: brendoncdono...@icloud.com via Talk
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2015 6:14 AM
To: groov...@juno.com
Cc: Window-Eyes Discussion List

Hello, yes function key F6! That's what I said below.thank you.

Warm Regards, Brendon Donohue