Try pressing control one! On your keyboard.when you're in iTunes.that should
return you to your music section! If it doesn't, there is a check box which
states in the general part of the iTunes settings, anable full keyboard
navigation! Make sure this check box is checked.thank you. Warm Regards,
Brendon Donohue