I have the same thing. I am on lists with yahoogroups and googlegroups and it happens with those, but not with other groups. I thought it was something in my computer, because I figured if it happened to other people they would be complaining about it. So, I'm glad it's not just me, but I hope somebody can find a fix for it. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 3:41 PM
To: Chris Grabowski ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Window Eyes not reading lines correctly

I see this on certain Yahoogroup e-mail messages, as displayed in Windows Live Mail. I have forwarded examples of this to AI Squared Support. The BARD-Talk listserv is one of those affedcted, although the example I e-mailed is from N1MM Logger Plus, an amateur radio program's listserv.
-- Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD