Excuse me for being so stupid, but I have been looking for the options, you
mentioned but I cannot find the place to increase the cursor delay.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+veronica.smith=aps....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chip Orange via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:06 PM
To: 'Pamela Dominguez'; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Window Eyes not reading lines correctly

Pam,

I mentioned in an earlier note to you (when I was in a real hurry), about
having the same problem with a different program.

It turned out to be that I needed to really increase the cursor delay a lot,
because it was only happening when I was using the "read to end" (or setting it
up to read the X number of lines on a new page in browse mode, which uses "read
to end" to do that).

I had to create a .set file for my program, but I am guessing you have one for
WLM you can work with.  Try making sure it's loaded, going to the cursor keys
options, expanding them to find the "options" group, and then tabbing over to
set these options:
* find the scope button for "cursor delay", and set the scope to "program".
This allows you to have a different setting for this, just for this .set file,
which won't effect anything else.
* tab once more, and change the cursor delay from 1 to 20 (that's what I picked
anyway).
* save your .set file settings.

Now, try reading your mail again and see if things are better; if not, it's
easy to undo these changes.
Please do let me know either way if it helps or not.

Hth,

Chip